Queens Garage Door installations
Why should you choose to work with Queens Garage Doors?
With all the garage door companies in the internet, it’s hard to know which companies are trustworthy and reliable. Queens Garage Doors have been around servicing garage doors for over 15 years. We have come across all possible garage door issues making us an expert in garage door services. Our years of experience and expertise makes us highly confident that we able of complete the job the first time around. Our office is open 7 days a week to provide you your garage needs.
- Same day repair
- Same day installation
- We service all brands
- Open 7 days a week
- No extra charges for evenings or weekends
If you are reading this, most likely you’re considering replacing your garage door or your opener. Either your existing garage door or garage opener is beyond repair or you’re just ready to upgrade your garage door for a different style to suit your house. For someone who doesn't know how to do an installation of a roll up door, gate, or garage door it can be a daunting and dangerous task, that is we are here to help. Our techs can get most installations finished from beginning to end in less than 2 hours. Look no further Queens Garage Doors can install any garage door style or opener types.
Call now for Queens Garage Door Installations from $29!
(888) 336 - 6011
- Garage Door Installation
- Traditional Garage Doors
- Authentic Carriage House Garage Doors
- Modern Aluminum Garage Doors
- Classic Aluminum Garage Doors
- Custom Wood Garage Doors
- Modern Tech Garage Doors
- Queens Garage Doors offers large selection of window styles, panel styles, color choices, and customized size for residential and commercial garage doors.
- Garage Door Opener Installation
- Belt-drive openers
- Chain-drive openers
- Screw-drive openers
- Jackshaft openers
- ½ hp, ¾ hp, & 1 hp+
After all installation, our technician always make sure your garage door and garage opener are installed properly and safely by:
- Checking that the sensors are perfectly aligned and tested.
- Make sure your garage door opens and closes smoothly.
- Not only will they test the manual release and battery backup, they will show you how to do it, so that you are able to open your garage door in case of a power outage, or if your motor is having a malfunction.