Queens Garage Door Repair
Queens Garage Door have been around fixing and installing garage doors for over 15 years. We have dealt with all sorts of garage door problems you can imagine! It is important to consult with an experienced garage door technician when the door breaks. We make it a priority to stay current with all the new garage door and opener technologies that comes to the market. Not only does your garage door provide convenience going in and out of your house on the daily, but it also plays a huge factor for the safety of your home, valuables, and your family. No matter what the problem is with your garage door from a broken garage door opener to a garage door off track Queens Garage Door Repair can repair it for you in no time!
What are the most common garage door problems?
- Broken cable
- The cables are usually 7-10 feet long of thin wires. The most common garage door cables are usually occurs when there are no movement or uneven movement of the door, faster than usual movement, and the garage doors inability to open or close completely.
- Panel replacement
- It can be hard to tell if a garage door needs a complete replacement or just a panel replacement. Here are some examples of reason to replace a panel:
- Peeling or cracked paint
- Dented or bent panels
- Opener remotes
- There comes a point when your remote stop working. If this happens, first try changing the batteries of your remote, and check if the sensors are aligned. If this does not fix the problem, try replacing the remote. If this still does not fix the problem, call a garage door company to come and diagnose your opener.
- Roller replacements
- Ideally garage door rollers should spin freely on the shaft. One of the indicators your rollers needs replacement is locking or makes grinding sounds.
- Base on experience tracks bending occurs when it’s accidentally hit by a lawn equipments, kids placing in the garage, or hit by a car. Once bent, it makes it challenging for the door to open and close properly and sometimes it just gets stuck. Most of the time it is fixable, or depending on the damage, it might need track replacement.
- Worn out or damaged weather seal or weatherstrip plays a major part in heat loss of a home, especially during winter times. Make sure to regularly inspect for gaps around the sides, between sections, and at the bottom of the garage door.
- Unbalance garage door is easy to spot. You can tell it’s unbalanced when the garage door is crooked or makes strange noises while opening or closing. Another telltale is that the door takes longer than normal to open or it doesn’t open at all.
Call now for garage door repairs from $29! (888) 336 - 6011
- Roll Up Door Repair
- If you own a business in Queens, NY one of the most important safety features you can have is a roll up door. A roll up door is easy to use but can really prevent people from trying to break into your business when you aren't there. That is why it is so important to make sure you repair your roll up door as soon as you notice any issues at all with it. Queens Garage Door Repair techs can usually repair a roll up door quickly as to keep your business safe at all times. If you are in need of a roll up door repair, callGarage Door Repair today
- Gate Repair